• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

attn: bop5

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Indeed it is. I enjoy my 1911 as much as any man but recognize for CCW, the Glock is far superior.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
How about we compromise on a true superior firearm instead?

I cannot accept a Sig as the official side arm of JUOT until I own one for myself. I like those grips though. And I cannot decide if I want a 226 or a 229.

I don't count the Mosquito in this equation BTW.

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
I cannot accept a Sig as the official side arm of JUOT until I own one for myself. I like those grips though. And I cannot decide if I want a 226 or a 229.

I don't count the Mosquito in this equation BTW.
Rent a 220 at the range sometime and I think you'll like feel. Just a good, solid, accurate, and unstoppable .45

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I've fondled the 220 and liked the feel. And no real need to rent one, I'm fairly certain my dealer can put my hands around one if needed.

On the subject of 1911's, I had and opportunity to buy a really nice Sig 1911 in the compact barrel length but decked out like their tacticool version. Even had a threaded barrel. Passed because cash flow was tight at the time, even though I get any Sig at my dealer's cost.