• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: PA/NJ/NY/MD and others - PA Jeeps Expo/After Party in July

eysdan [JU]

Archived
July 19-20 is the annual PA Jeeps Expo at the York Fairgrounds, York, PA. The show runs from 9-6 both days. If you plan to take your Jeep through teh obstacle course, you need to register. You can pre-register by sending them the form and money which has to be post dated by July 5th (this is the cheaper way). You can also register when you get there. I'd advice pre-registering since it saves you time and money. You can get the form and other info at www.pajeeps.org.

After the Expo is over for the day, we will ride back to my place (about ~35 minutes away) for a party. Food and drinks will be provided, but if you want to bring something, please let me know. You can crash at my place if you need to.

If you are interested in coming, shoot me a PM with your email address.

Mods: can you please make this a sticky until the event it over? Thanks.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Fun for the whole family? You should put a good size lift on your JK and then take the whole gang over the rocks. Just don't fall off the logs again. :D