• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Beds.....

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Oh, man. You just missed a heck of a sale at Sears. Maybe they will still honor the labor day sale pricing. I believe it ended yesterday.

I bought this:

Sears.com

Queen size with box spring delivered for $747. Price was $300+ off what I found at the other big chain stores for what appeared to be identical spec.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Bed reviews are like underwear reviews. Everyone has a different preference. Just go and try some out.

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
I've gotten 3 beds in 6 years from Sleepy's. First 2 were store brands an sucked. Had body dents after a year, but Sleepy's honored their warranties and each time I upgraded and only paid the difference. I now have a Serta iSeries King size in firm with a plush pillowtop. F u c k i n g heaven.

John

Transplant
VIP
Sleepys is here too. I think that's a funny/good name for a mattress store.

We had a few thousand dollars in Macys gift cards left over from our wedding and didn't need anything else so we went there and layed on a bunch of mattresses. We landed on a Simmons that we liked for around a grand and we spent the rest on clothes. 4.5 years later we still like it.

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
I don't like Tempurpedics. Slept on one at a resort for a week and never felt right.

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
Perfection = Futon mattress topped off with a 2" memory foam mattress pad. Much cooler and firmer than a memory foam mattress.