• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Blogging comes to [now leaves] JUOT

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You will notice a new option on the navbar, Blogs.

JUOT now allows you to create your own full featured blog if you want. Please enjoy and explore this new feature.

PS - The link to the JUOT Store has been moved to the community drop down menu.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I tried blogging on SU. It was not well received.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I'm here and I wish to blog.
Joe, I look forward to reading your blogs. On a side note, my wife told me she was reading her friend's blog about her friend's daughter. I informed her that if we ever have a kid, she is forbidden from doing that kind of stupid chit.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
And posting in a forum is not? :laugh:
Absent a business use... Blogging is a one-way conversation. A soliloquy. Why on earth would anyone need to have a heartfelt conversation with themselves... And put it in a public place for others to read. It's only those narcissistic enough to think others might be interested in what they think.

Posting on a forum is a conversation between 2 or more people and meanders around as other participate.

The two are entirely different. Certainly you can see the difference.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Blogging is more narcissistic than Facebooking...