• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Cali...LOL

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
Should've walked over and demanded he destroy his sign because the word gun triggers micro aggressions

Fawking asshole

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Turds like that convinced me to give the NRA some of my money. If they'd just go away, I might not have done so.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Why is the gay flag Omnipresent in the leftist protests? I thought they just wanted acceptance, this is looking more along the line of gay fascism.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Why is the gay flag Omnipresent in the leftist protests? I thought they just wanted acceptance, this is looking more along the line of gay fascism.
I don't believe many of them like it when something takes attention away from them and their issues.

Or something like that.

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
It’s used so if you disagree with any of their viewpoints they can call you a homophobe.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
It’s used so if you disagree with any of their viewpoints they can call you a homophobe.
This. They cry about normal people wrapping themselves in the American flag while defending the constitution, specifically the second amendment, when they do the exact same with the butt pluggers flag.