• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Candy Crush Saga

Started playing it a week or so ago on FB, nice time waster. What I don't like is to continue up past certain levels you have to bug friends to move up.
I got sucked into this as well, due to so many requests from 10 or so friends. If you already have friends playing it then no big deal - just send the unlock levels request to those already playing. The other option for smart phones is to not link your FB account, then instead of friend requests you just have to pass 3 challenge levels (only 1 new challenge level per 24 hours allowed).

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Am sill playing... At home, have fb linked so the family members playing unlock so no bothering of others. I only have about 20 friends anyway... All family members. :) the kids vs adults in candy crush saga...my brother is holding up the adults and is twenty levels above the nearest kid. :) I am ahead of all but one kid. This is very serious business for the kids!!

I did add it to my phone- not tied to fb. Play during boring conference calls.