• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Changes to JUOT Reputation

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Starting today I have created a new mod to keep Reputation "fresh."

Every morning any users with reputation levels above 1000 will lose about 10% every day.

Also, any users with reputation levels below -1000 will see their reputation levels increase about 10%.

Users with reputation levels between -1000 and +1000 won't be affected.

This is kind of a "redistribution" of reputation. It works so well for our economy I thought I would implement it here. :lildevil:

Anyway, the point is to keep reputation fresh- not let people build up very high or very low levels and never see it change.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
:fail:

Being one of the 1% who actually contributes, I should get a larger share of reputation rather than having it distributed to all the ******s.
By that token, I should have sufficient rep powers to put anybody + or - no matter where they start out. My own rep should be unassailable.