• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Changing username Font/Color

Mike R

Better than Joe.
When I first changed my username font, as I would scroll through the choices in the ucp it would show a preview of my username before I chose the font that I liked, it no longer does that is there a way that you can fix this? My second question is how do you change your username color? IIRC before you put this mod in place in the edit options in the ucp it would give you an option to change your username color. I no longer see this as an option, where is it located? Thanx in advanced. :beerchug:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Font size and color are options premium or ultra-premium members have- it looks like your subscription expired, that is why you can't change the color.

The live preview seems to be a bug when choosing only the font that I will have to look into.