• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Clemson ?

mcatdtJEEP

Look at brock being nervous because his team hasnt played anyone yet

Another thing i saw black..... wvu played maryland tonight..... why did they drop fsu instead of maryland if the big 12 scheduling made it impossible to play out of conference

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
FSU was a 14 point favorite at home, at night.

Clemson's D is swiss cheese. If our D had a pulse, we could have won this game.

I think FSU's D isn't nearly as good as people made it out to be.

FSU and Clemson should both roll through the rest of their schedules since the rest of the ACC sucks.

I thought before the game, Clemson is a Top 20 team, not a Top 10 team. I still think that.

Alabama will roll all over this FSU team.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I thought Clemson looked like they were going to beat FSU. I switched to the Notre Dame game and when I switched back, FSU had taken the lead.

I thought the KSA / OU game's outcome was great.

mcatdtJEEP

Watching lswho struggle in its first sec opponent in a very mediocre au was telling. The sane au team that had to beat ul-monroe in ot. Ala beats lsu handidly this year but thats bamas first real test. ga vs bama in the sec championship will be good.

Bamas title to lose but with all this talk of fsus weak schedule....bama has yet to play anyone. Fl atlantic, or florida international, or whoever they played is weak.....arkansas was suppossed to be good, but they are on pace to be the most overrated team in ncaa history, followed by another overrated michigan team.... im just glad ark got beat the weak before they played bama so bama fans couldnt claim them as a quality win like they are trying with then ranked 10 mich...

mcatdtJEEP

Clemson is a very talented team, very dangerous. Great coaching and defensive adjustments at half.

Fsu special teams are very good. Ej manual put his name into the heisman talk and our running backs are incredible. One time, dragging 6 defenders 10 yards was incredible.

Pryor, freeman, wilder, thompson......and even manuel can all hurt you

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Watching lswho struggle in its first sec opponent in a very mediocre au was telling. The sane au team that had to beat ul-monroe in ot. Ala beats lsu handidly this year but thats bamas first real test. ga vs bama in the sec championship will be good.

Bamas title to lose but with all this talk of fsus weak schedule....bama has yet to play anyone. Fl atlantic, or florida international, or whoever they played is weak.....arkansas was suppossed to be good, but they are on pace to be the most overrated team in ncaa history, followed by another overrated michigan team.... im just glad ark got beat the weak before they played bama so bama fans couldnt claim them as a quality win like they are trying with then ranked 10 mich...
I can't understand this post.

Lol. Fswho only plays two games this year and just let Clemson run all over them and score 37 points. Luhl

mcatdtJEEP

Who has bamer played?

I at least see ga in the sec championship....do they pkay them reg season.

Lsu is overrated.
Mich is overrated,
Au is slready showing they arent good
Tenn sux

mcatdtJEEP

09/01/12 vs. Michigan Arlington, Texas (Cowboys Stadium) W, 41-14
09/08/12 vs. Western Kentucky Tuscaloosa, Ala. W, 35-0
09/15/12 at Arkansas * Fayetteville, Ark. W, 52-0
09/22/12 vs. Florida Atlantic Tuscaloosa, Ala. W, 40-7
09/29/12 vs. Ole Miss * Tuscaloosa, Ala. 8:15 p.m. CT
10/13/12 at Missouri * Columbia, Mo. TBA 10/20/12 at Tennessee * Knoxville, Tenn. TBA 10/27/12 vs. Mississippi State * Tuscaloosa, Ala. TBA
11/03/12 at LSU * Baton Rouge, La. 7 p.m. CT
11/10/12 vs. Texas A&M * Tuscaloosa, Ala. TBA
11/17/12 vs. Western Carolina Tuscaloosa, Ala. TBA
11/24/12 vs. Auburn * Tuscaloo

Lsu is the only team with any quedtion as to if they are good..... that is as soft as fsus schedule

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
:rawr: calm down pedo. I'm sure your big games against division 2 schools like Murray and savannah state are just as impressive to voters as Alabama demolishing two teams ranked in the top 10 in the first three weeks. At least you finally got past Clemson and won't see a ranked team until Florida :jump:

Last edited:

mcatdtJEEP

Everythread you cry aboot how good you are....dont worry....claim 2012 as another title in 50 years to "nake bama look as good as possible" lol

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Everythread you cry aboot how good you are....dont worry....claim 2012 as another title in 50 years to "nake bama look as good as possible" lol
Sorry bro, crying about being #1 not found. No need to lie out of desperation. Your envy is funnier than your poor grammar and spelling. :jump:

AP poll is out and Alabama got 59 out of the 60 first place votes. Stew on that hater. ;)

mcatdtJEEP

TIts theirs to lose..... youll have to eventually play someone this season....you jyst havent yet
Name two quality opponents on your schedule please

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I've watched two Alabama games this year and one FSU game. Conclusion: Alabama would destroy FSU.

That being said, I think any team in the Big Sky conference could beat Boise State this year. ****, Borah High School could beat them... And they sure as shit better not be in the top 25. :naw:

mcatdtJEEP

I've watched two Alabama games this year and one FSU game. Conclusion: Alabama would destroy FSU.

That being said, I think any team in the Big Sky conference could beat Boise State this year. ****, Borah High School could beat them... And they sure as shit better not be in the top 25. :naw:
Please speculate more on the bama matchup, lee corso....lol