• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Foosball: It's Meltdown Time, week 2

Cornholio01

I recognize I just may be.... but there is a lot of articles from people like Tony Dungy saying he wouldn't risk a high pick on him at the end of this season.... so I'm sure there are plenty of others that are also concerned.

those articles benefit FSU by Jameis staying at least one more year.
dungy is a bible thumping pussy

Cornholio01

I honestly wouldn't mind if the Ravens punted Flacco & installed Jameis as the immediate starter.

Rookie qb's are such a bargain now, with the changes in pay for draft picks.

I always love rooting vs. FSU, but Winston is freaking gifted.

mcatdtJEEP

it's like I was with Tebow.... I loved watching him cry like a bish, or whenever he lost.... but damn, he was a talented guy.

Jameis is arguably our best overall athlete ever at FSU.... He's Dion Sanders, with a title and Heisman... will he translate that into being a Dieon Sanders in the pro's too? who knows.

The best FB troll is comparing Jameis Winston to Bo Jackson.... pisses everyone off....

won a heisman earlier
won a title
2 sports
Bo got kicked out of college for NCAA rules violations, Jameis hasn't.

people argue Bo was better in Baseball, and use his slugging percentage, but Jameis is a pitcher. The rage si great

Cornholio01

it's like I was with Tebow.... I loved watching him cry like a bish, or whenever he lost.... but damn, he was a talented guy.

Jameis is arguably our best overall athlete ever at FSU.... He's Dion Sanders, with a title and Heisman... will he translate that into being a Dieon Sanders in the pro's too? who knows.

The best FB troll is comparing Jameis Winston to Bo Jackson.... pisses everyone off....

won a heisman earlier
won a title
2 sports
Bo got kicked out of college for NCAA rules violations, Jameis hasn't.

people argue Bo was better in Baseball, and use his slugging percentage, but Jameis is a pitcher. The rage si great
Deion > Charlie Ward > Winston

JW just has a cannon of an arm. The other two are athletes.

John

Transplant
VIP
Holy shit. They lost to AF? :jump:

They are awful. I enjoyed going to their games, but they are awful.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I honestly wouldn't mind if the Ravens punted Flacco & installed Jameis as the immediate starter.

Rookie qb's are such a bargain now, with the changes in pay for draft picks.

I always love rooting vs. FSU, but Winston is freaking gifted.
Yes he is. I think he's some manner of 'tarded. Rainman could count like a mofo, this dipshit can QB like a mofo.

No chance he stays in college another year. Too much risk of injury to put a year's pay that would dwarf a lifetime salary on the line.