• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Football rivalry week(s) is upon us......

Atl XJ [JU]

Archived
x2. I also think UGA may lose to GT if reggie ball figures out how not to suck.
Its hard to call that game being a rivalry game. It will probably be a good game, but I think GT is overrated and as long as UGA plays well, they should win. They're also playing in Athens, which is a huge advantage for UGA.

They're also playing in Athens, which is a huge advantage for UGA.
Tennessee. Vandy. Colorado, almost.

Seems like the frat fawks prefer to boo than cheer.

UGA is playing better since their youth has more experience. They were kind of thrown to the wolves this year. I think UGA will win. I can only hope Reggie Ball has his head removed during the game.

Atl XJ [JU]

Archived
I just want to see him cry again.

I think there will be a lot of fans at the game. They're always sold out. I havent been to a game in a while. I should look for tickets...

Atl XJ [JU]

Archived
I really hope Michigan kicks the chit out of Ohio State. Their fans are so damn cocky its rediculous. I hope the players are as over confident as the fans.

I see a UGA/WVU type game happening. :shush:

badjeep [JU]

Archived
I really hope Michigan kicks the chit out of Ohio State. Their fans are so damn cocky its rediculous. I hope the players are as over confident as the fans.

I see a UGA/WVU type game happening. :shush:

Well keep hoping because it ain't gonna happen

Sign me

A cocky Ohio State Fan:kat:

My prediction

28 OSU
7 Michilien