• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Could Rich be Whunhold?

Yet again, another person comes into OT and is slammed before they get a foot hold. Rich isn't helping this guy though. I can't tell if he's an AE or not, I'm still not sure on Remington Drake either. Rich helped Remington Drake and owned you all. Rich doesn't help whunhold and is conspicuously absent during his presence. Hmmmmmmmm? :puzzled:

Taggart [JU]

Archived
Makes you wonder, although sometimes whatever just gets busy with work and goes away for a little while. Maybe Remingturd learned a lesson and is trying to perfect a new schtick?

Taggart [JU]

Archived
mnjeeper said:
Did I miss the end of the show? What happened?
Short version - Remingturd exposed by KD (before he was banned) as the AE those of us paying attention figured he was all along, Remingturd banned by fatkid.

DHMeieio said:
Short version - Remingturd exposed by KD (before he was banned) as the AE those of us paying attention figured he was all along, Remingturd banned by fatkid.

Who's AE? I want to know who went through teh pic work and all.

DHMeieio said:

I followed that whole situation closely. It looked like Remington is the one who outed Ken Doller and the administration protected him by banning Remington.

whunnold said:
I followed that whole situation closely. It looked like Remington is the one who outed Ken Doller and the administration protected him by banning Remington.

:clapping:

You got that right! KD had been hiding behind the curtain far too long till RD came to save the day.

CJ5 [JU]

Archived
I will withhold my judgement of the whunturd until whatever reviews this matter. He is normally a fine judge of character, less the RD mistake, and I will follow his lead.

Taggart [JU]

Archived
whunnold said:
Of course that's what Remingturd would like us to believe. ;)

Taggart [JU]

Archived
CJ5 said:
I will withhold my judgement of the whunturd until whatever reviews this matter. He is normally a fine judge of character, less the RD mistake, and I will follow his lead.
He went over the top with that whole I Love Remingturd bit. I still have this sneaking suspicion that whatever = Remingturd = whunnold.

CJ5 [JU]

Archived
DHMeieio said:
He went over the top with that whole I Love Remingturd bit. I still have this sneaking suspicion that whatever = Remingturd = whunnold.
I concur that the whole deal has yet to come out in the wash

Dandelyn said:
Me:

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

You:

ob·ses·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-sshn, b-)
n.
Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.

whunnold said:
Me:

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

You:

ob·ses·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-sshn, b-)
n.
Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.
Me:

mnjeeper

You:

AE