• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Custom Username Fonts and Sizes (and colors)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've been developing this mod for someone else, I am beta testing it here on JUOT.

What it does is allow you to pick a custom username font and font size.

All users can choose a font from the list, and premium and ultra-premium (and mods) can also specify a font size.

Please play around with it if you are interested and report any bugs here- I'm pretty sure it's bug free aside from the "live preview" which I will be fixing soon.

The settings are in the usual spot, User CP -> Edit Options -> Scroll to the very bottom of the page.

:pirate:

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Seems to work. Nify idea, Joe. As long as the font size does not get so big it starts pushing the page around. :beerchug:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Probably should make an option so other users can disable viewing it. Keep whiny people like Cliff quiet. :D

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The live preview should now work for everyone.

I limited the font size so it doesn't get too big (or too small). The final version also has an option for people to pick their own font, not from the list- but I knew you people would rush to "windings" so I disabled it for testing on JUOT. :jump:

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
The live preview should now work for everyone.

I limited the font size so it doesn't get too big (or too small). The final version also has an option for people to pick their own font, not from the list- but I knew you people would rush to "windings" so I disabled it for testing on JUOT. :jump:
jjj

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I formally request the ability to upload my own font and the ability to choose any size of my liking. :paper:

:mrwave:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Fonts don't work that way. The user viewing them must have them already on their system. That's why there is a list of common fonts- if you try some crazy rare font most people would just see the default font instead.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Preview doesn't work after the initial change. Seems stuck on what I set it to be after the first change.