• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Danda...

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Avid's ex-girlfriend. She seemed a bit flighty. I've met her a few times. Not ugly, but you also would recognize her for a dairy farmer's daughter.

Very much the Obama/Clinton etc fan. But she's also an instructor on a college campus so that's really not a surprising. it also goes with her flighty tendencies. I suspect she's not super able to handle political discourse that doesn't march in lockstep with her ideology.

eysdan

WTF?
VIP
I am still friends with her, but yes, very liberal. Wants to stop the pipeline coming through Lancaster. I suppose she supports high gas prices too. At least she isn't an anti hunter :D

It definitely was awkward when Brian lived with me for couple of years and the broke up. Too much drama since my :wifey: and her are good friends.