• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

dark mode for mobile?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It's black when the page loads and turns while when you bring up the keyboard, or it's always white?

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
It's black until I bring up the keyboard. It stays white if I close the keyboard if the box retains focus. Take focus away from the box it will turn black.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Agree, its black at the load, but changes if you tap in to type..monk describes it perfectly.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Yeah that must be a bug or 'feature' of your phone/browser. Nothing much I can do- on my phone it stays black (as it is coded to do.)

Monk- pictures should be working right now.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I've switched to test it... The blue quote with light blue text in it is ok. Maybe it doesn't stand out enough,or not enough contrast. :shrug:

It's pretty cool though.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
It's black when the page loads and turns while when you bring up the keyboard, or it's always white?

just like i pictured... first pic is just browsing into a thread... black everywhere... the second pic, all i did was tap the reply box, the phone switches its 'focus' into that box, the box turns white, the keyboard rolls up screen as shown

no other picks or pushes than what i described... and for what its worth, i just thought i'd mention it, its not really killing the buzz that is dark theme... maybe i'm the only one running OTN mode, but it kicks ass, i run dark mode on every possible device, PC or phone ccccccccc

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thanks... mnLiberty mentioned something about threads posting as Anonymous even when she doesn't click the box in AA- will have to check that out.