• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Everytime I eat in my cube...

The fat guy in the next cube over starts swearing, mumbling under his breath and sighing really loud. It is hard to finish my meal. He just came walking back with a big wet spot on his shirt. Weird.

Now the guy on the other side is acting weird.

I ate that shrimp from Magic Wok - the mongolian trio smells like dog food but is REALLY good... except for that bad shrimp.... anyway I feel horrible and the garlic is making my sinus' drain on top of the upset stomach so I have to keep clearing my throat... and this other guy is walking around with his shirt pulled over his face like some weird Al Queada terrorist ninja wannabe... strange people.

Now the guy on the other side is acting weird.

I ate that shrimp from Magic Wok - the mongolian trio smells like dog food but is REALLY good... except for that bad shrimp.... anyway I feel horrible and the garlic is making my sinus' drain on top of the upset stomach so I have to keep clearing my throat... and this other guy is walking around with his shirt pulled over his face like some weird Al Queada terrorist ninja wannabe... strange people.
i c wut u did thar