• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Family guy

Canadian_gal

I heard the actor that played him got fired, so it could be.
I don't think that's right. The voice of Brian is actually Seth McFarlane, the creator of Family Guy. He is also the voice of Stewie and Peter Griffin, so if he got fired, than the whole show, realistically would be cancelled.

Edit: I guess other people have already mentioned this in other posts. I really should read/scroll down to see other replies before responding.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
I don't think that's right. The voice of Brian is actually Seth McFarlane, the creator of Family Guy. He is also the voice of Stewie and Peter Griffin, so if he got fired, than the whole show, realistically would be cancelled.

Edit: I guess other people have already mentioned this in other posts. I really should read/scroll down to see other replies before responding.
Lol idk some girl in class told me that, and I don't think she did it as a joke, but I don't know. I don't watch that show enough to know so I just believed her.

Canadian_gal

Lol idk some girl in class told me that, and I don't think she did it as a joke, but I don't know. I don't watch that show enough to know so I just believed her.
Hm, I'd think it'd be weird for the creator and the voice of most of the main characters to get fired without having the whole show cancelled. I wonder where she got this information from? :puzzled:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
then your source is a dumbass

Just happened to catch the episode on Sunday, we had just finished watching Elementary on DVR and Fox was on the regular TV because the box was taping Bob's Burgers. I already dislike Vinny (Paulie from the Sopranos) :(