• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Fear the Walking Dead

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
Any live AMCTV options for those of us who have ditched cable? I figured the torrents were a backup plan, but hadn't bothered to see what live options I have through Roku, AppleTV, Innerweb, etc.

XBMC/Kodi + add-on. Plenty of liveTV streaming add-ons. For that matter, if you want to watch it on a PC you can go to a liveTV streaming site directly or use something like sopcast or acestream or streamtorrent...

Torrents may be your backup plan, but I'd say it's your best option. Sure, it will be a few hours or a day after broadcast, but it's also likely going to be much higher quality and all the commercials will have been removed.

John

Transplant
VIP
Any live AMCTV options for those of us who have ditched cable? I figured the torrents were a backup plan, but hadn't bothered to see what live options I have through Roku, AppleTV, Innerweb, etc.
It's not on Appletv. I watched the last season through Amazon Prime. I used the app on my iPad and used AirPlay to watch through Appletv. It worked great.

John

Transplant
VIP
What's a waste of time? Watching the show or streaming through apps? Streaming through apps doesn't take any longer. I binge watched the whole series in a few months.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I happen to be wearing the exact same hospital gown as the druggie kid was in the hospital. (Although I usually wear clothes on hot nights I just use a gown as pajamas.)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It seems like a lot of setup- I don't think we yet know what kind of show it will really be... I do know I really don't care for any of the characters.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
the premise of this show was to show the initial wave. the original show started after it hit