• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

For Greg: Another definition of success

Josh [JU]

Archived
Get up early.
Fawk around on computer.
Go for bike ride (BTW, gimme a sec and I'll put those pics on OTN).
Get home.
Shower.
Walk dogs, but run into buddy who is slacking off from work at home doing nothing.
Grill like a holiday, and sip kahlua with said buddy all the while laughing at the chumps in the offices.
Wait for wifey to bring home teh bacon. :agree:

Go to gym tonight, and set up wheeling plans for the weekend.

Late night Xbox.

The perfect day. :agree: :clapping: :agree:

I'm not even that pissed I didn't get that big job I interviewed for.

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Josh [JU]

Archived
Jeffery said:
Sounds nice but not only are your finances dwindling, you are contributing nothing to your retirement ;)

Meh, I'm contributing the same as before. Don't forget, my past three years were training years, so my contribution was in line with a stipend, not a salary. I'll figure out a gig eventually. :)

Jeepnut28 said:
convince Fleg to let me shoot him in the foot with my .22
Hmm. That doesn't sound pleasant. How about we go for a win-win situation? I'll talk to him, but you have to use my BB gun. Its a hand gun, though, so that's fun, and it does fire pretty quick.

jnschwie said:
Meh, I'm contributing the same as before. Don't forget, my past three years were training years, so my contribution was in line with a stipend, not a salary. I'll figure out a gig eventually. :)

Hmm. That doesn't sound pleasant. How about we go for a win-win situation? I'll talk to him, but you have to use my BB gun. Its a hand gun, though, so that's fun, and it does fire pretty quick.

.22 or nothing. this is not a negotiation. these are my demands. you said you wanted to help, so help by being convincing.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Jeepnut28 said:
.22 or nothing. this is not a negotiation. these are my demands. you said you wanted to help, so help by being convincing.

I don't want fleg to lose his foot.

Plus, look at it from your point of view! If he loses his foot, how is he going to chauffer you around Phoenix, should the need arise again?

jnschwie said:
I don't want fleg to lose his foot.

Plus, look at it from your point of view! If he loses his foot, how is he going to chauffer you around Phoenix, should the need arise again?

he wont lose his foot. prolly he would just get a little bit mad at me.