• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

FSU QB in trouble...HUGE SHOCKER!!

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
He's not an fsu qb..... he will be at an sec school in 2 years
Not any more he isn't, but he WAS one of the highly recruited QB's and FSU wanted him.

Don't try and spin this that it's not yet another FSU turd in trouble.

mcatdtJEEP

He was 3rd string, and likely not going to play as Malik Henry is the next all everything coming in next season. Heck, he's not even the only 4* we recruited in this class. He was an early enrollee and the other one came in after the spring game. Jimbo has not only recruited well at qb for fsu, but he's given bama, wvu and ucf their starting qbs as well . We have plenty more

He hurts the depth at the position which Ohio proved, can never be too deep... but johnson is a good qb with lots of potential, and he will play for another big school within 2 years.

Sec fans are bashing him now, but secretly happy because he's on the market again so to speak.

mcatdtJEEP

Mouthy bitch can take a shot! :jump:
I think Johnson being kicked off the team is the right choice. However, that mouthy bish did hit him, too.... and first. If he gets a misdemeanor charge (which he should).... so should she....

just because she lost the fight she started, doesn't mean she should be off the hook. Gender equality sucks when it is applied equally, doesn't it women...

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
Slightly off topic. I do love all the feminists protest for equality but the second a guy hits back, they all start piling on.

Equal pay for equal work also means if you act like a bitch you get treated like one.

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
IBSTARTERATAUBURN

LSU probably looking for another QB

LSU quarterback Anthony Jennings, along with defensive lineman Maquedius Bain and defensive back Dwayne Thomas, was arrested earlier this week and booked with unauthorized entry of a dwelling and simple burglary, according to an LSU Police report.
LSU QB Anthony Jennings, two other players, booked on unlawful entry, burglary charges | NOLA.com

Granted hitting a women as an FSU player is way more serious than a burglary charge at another school.

mcatdtJEEP

Slightly off topic. I do love all the feminists protest for equality but the second a guy hits back, they all start piling on.

Equal pay for equal work also means if you act like a bitch you get treated like one.
I argued her being ratchet doesn't excuse him from not controlling his inner thug. But that's the hardest thing to tell kids this age.... is that YOU, not the trash girl who hits you first, or the frat boy that is jealous you are playing ball where he can't, that will lose the most when you get involved in crap like this.

and even if she gets charged for the same misdemeanor... he still loses more.... and rightfully so.

unlike Florida gators, who had Rainey beating his g/f and sending texts that he would kill her, and told her to "show the cops, it's not a threat, it's a promise" yet, was cleared to play just in time for the GA game.

Not many teams have any room to talk about this one.... Jimbo suspended immediately, and then quickly booted him from the team after the video was released.

mcatdtJEEP

whenever women say "there's no reason to hit a woman ever" I respond "there's no reason to pay a woman equally either"