• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Good deal on Bluetooth earbuds...

John

Transplant
VIP
I have those. I would normally say that's a good deal but I don't like mine. They don't stay in my ear well with any of the different types or sizes of adapters and the only way they don't sound tinny and terrible is if they are tightly secured into your ears.

John

Transplant
VIP
Maybe but some of ther things are too small and some are too big. Both the rubber and foam ones. They don't fit :wifey: right either. If they didn't have to firm such a tight seal they'd be way better. The ear buds on my cell phones sound and fit way better.

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
I couldn't imagine those would be comfort to run with. Does that box thing just dangle or can you clip it to something.

I personally wear on ear because earbuds tend to keep falling out.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I couldn't imagine those would be comfort to run with. Does that box thing just dangle or can you clip it to something.

I personally wear on ear because earbuds tend to keep falling out.
That box is a carry case

I have similar from them and they worked great. I like to use them on my bike trainer inside and watch movies on my computer so I can crank the sound and actually hear it over the trainer noise.

John

Transplant
VIP
I have a $30 set off amazon that works way better. They do feel like high quality so it's a shame theyou don't fit me right. If they weren't a gift I would have already returned them. No receipt...