• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Happy 5th Anniversary JUOT!

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Last edited:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
2 questions still unanswered:

1. Why was Cliff sucking up to Eric so much? :shush:

2. Why did those who a.) didn't ride bikes & b.) take photos run off and be disingenuous about it on their return. :azj:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I will describe each for the newcomers
Hubjeep - strange manchild who was unusual and interesting at the same time
Stormchaser - nice dude but odd at times. Went from posting nonstop to disappearing completely overnight
DHMeieo - hooker extraordinaire and lover of cat fancy and grey poupon. His downfall was his midlife crises motorcycle purchase and penchant for stalking.
GregWJ - turn camper polisher and rightous dude. Should return
PerfectLulu - long tounged woman who disappeared the minute she was dick whipped
RHoseIslandRead - Dale Earnhardt lookalike who loved cocks
Whatever - odd ghost whisperer who could be fascinating and repulsive at the same time
YJorDIe - redneck royalty with shiny jeep bumpers and a wife with boltons
Joel - uncle fester lookalike with an envious heart
will_m - alright guy who flipped his shit one day after posting for 10 years and lurks
OAC - keyboard pounding politico
Josh* - nice pants
Chazz - strange turd begging for acceptance
para -wannabe internet bully who tried entirely too hard
Dillhole - the man, the myth, the legend
Jeffery and Pollock - the indiana mindmeld was a funny diversion and provided many laughs with their intelligent at times/retarded at times midwest drivel. I wish they hadn't been trolled off after so many years.

2 questions still unanswered:

1. Why was Cliff sucking up to Eric so much? :shush:

2. Why did those who a.) didn't ride bikes & b.) take photos run off and be disingenuous about it on their return. :azj:
A great question, the answer is out there but thinking It is farther and farther away as the days go by. :shrug:

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Trixiechick was never on this forum. It was Eric the whole time.
OK, I remember the trashag AE that Eric used (might even still have some PM's from him under that one), but I thought that she actually showed up here too for a very limited period of time. Guess I was thinking of the end of days over at JU.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I was a little wrong in the history. OTN was offline before JUOT started. It was Bat*21 I was thinking of.