• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Heat Problem?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
They came back today, apparently it was just the sensor that senses when the door is open and shuts off the furnace... the door was on but it thought it was open. So the "fixed it" by making sure it will always think the door is closed. :facepalm:

But at least we got heat again.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'd keep it at 68... my sister was over and kept putting it up... I need a WiFi thermostat I can actually change myself.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
Obviously racist. White privilege.

Woke up from a nap- mom is worried the heat doesn't seem to be coming on.

It has been working for the last few days, but had it set to 73 at it was showing 70 (then 69) but nothing is blowing...

changed filter...

Not sure what else to try. Clock is way off but we don't use schedules anymore anyway, just the "Hold At."

Gas is working fine on the stove.

Fan works fine when we put the Fan onto "on" instead of auto but it doesn't feel particularly warm when blowing.

I have never understood why they house those circuit boards inside the case. I would much rather see them safely mounted to a nearby wall where vibration, condensate, etc wouldn't affect them. I had one short out on me recently as well.

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
Comfy 74 at our house, it has gotten down into the low 30's overnight at home this week.