• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hillary will be the death of the Democratic party

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24971429

I think Hill should find some way to get on the ballot. The enragement would be classic when they blame each other for not getting enough votes to beat McCain.

And how is this for a backpedal -

Oh sure, now that she lost the nomination.

I predict that we have not seen the last of her, and she will be the reason that the Dems lose this election.
She's always said she'd be VP. Hell she's whored for it for some time.

I don't ***THINK**** she'll be the death of the party. It's a little to early to tell. Let's see what happens once he picks a VP. When Obama does NOT pick Hillary (EPIC FAIL if he picks her, might as well hand McCain the Prez), let's see how she and her supporters react. If she says "All's well that ends well" and tells her supporters to rally behind Obama and supports him at the convention (a lot of "if's" there), Obama will have a VERY strong chance at this. The media loves him, the tubes love him, he's got a hell of a better chance then Hillary did.

She's always said she'd be VP. Hell she's whored for it for some time.

I don't ***THINK**** she'll be the death of the party. It's a little to early to tell. Let's see what happens once he picks a VP. When Obama does NOT pick Hillary (EPIC FAIL if he picks her, might as well hand McCain the Prez), let's see how she and her supporters react. If she says "All's well that ends well" and tells her supporters to rally behind Obama and supports him at the convention (a lot of "if's" there), Obama will have a VERY strong chance at this. The media loves him, the tubes love him, he's got a hell of a better chance then Hillary did.
Obama and Co. have a worse case of runaway mouth than Kerry did. The Media can only protect him so much

Obama and Co. have a worse case of runaway mouth than Kerry did. The Media can only protect him so much
Quite possible. Apparently there's an article where Obama pulled Lieberman aside in congress the other day (don't remember when but it's very recent) and got in a pretty heated argument, talking "very strongly" to Lieberman.

Had Cheney done the same thing, the media would of said Cheney waved a shot gun and hollered "I DID IT ONCE I'LL DO IT AGAIN MF'ER".

will_m [JU]

Archived
they are not, they represent people different opinions. its not like everyones gonna be like "oh hilary sucks balls, I think im pro life now plz change my party registration"...

Both are paid off and neither really supports the views of those who elect them so they are pretty much the same.

Pundit on NPR has it right I think. He said that Hillary is pointing a gun to the Dems saying put me on the ticket as VP or this will drag to the convention. This puts Barrack in a bad spot and a possible meltdown of the party. The Repugs can't do anything to win this election, but the dems can go pretty far to lose it, so far that is exactly what they have been doing.

will_m [JU]

Archived
interesting...

Only someone as stoned as you couldn't figure it out. :idmo:

How many times have we heard the same thing from both parties? Your life will be better if I am elected. I will cut taxes to the middle class and raise taxes on the rich to give you a better life. Smaller government, less spending and less pork. Neither party has done this. Neither party will do this.

Obama wants to tax everyone and funnel it to poor people who will waste it anyways. McCain can't control pork since everyone in Congress is using pork to get elected.

We need a few things:

Control the lobbyist. These guys make millions to make laws that benefit their particular group. A few campaign contributions here, a junket trip there and you have bought yourself a law. Let's add that many in Congress quit being legislators and become lobbyist since it pays more and they already know the system.

Term limits. If the President has term limits then so should Congress.

Line item veto for the President. Most bills are vetoed because of BS put in by people looking to kill a bill they don't like to to hide their pork projects.

How many times have we heard the same thing from both parties? Your life will be better if I am elected. I will cut taxes to the middle class and raise taxes on the rich to give you a better life. Smaller government, less spending and less pork. Neither party has done this. Neither party will do this.

Obama wants to tax everyone and funnel it to poor people who will waste it anyways. McCain can't control pork since everyone in Congress is using pork to get elected.

We need a few things:

Control the lobbyist. These guys make millions to make laws that benefit their particular group. A few campaign contributions here, a junket trip there and you have bought yourself a law. Let's add that many in Congress quit being legislators and become lobbyist since it pays more and they already know the system.

Line item veto for the President. Most bills are vetoed because of BS put in by people looking to kill a bill they don't like to to hide their pork projects.

then why are you such a die hard republican :idmo:

We need a few things:

I have never liked line item veto, it gives too much power to the executive branch. It kind of ruins the whole checks and balance system we have.

will_m [JU]

Archived
then why are you such a die hard republican :idmo:
Who says I am? Another ASSumption by the pot smoking slacker. :idmo:

No Democratic candidate has impressed me since I have been able to vote.

In 1988, Dukakis couldn't decide which side he wanted to be on.

In 1994 and 1998, Clinton looked like a used car salesman and Hillary was still trying to use her husband as a political big stick to get her stuff through Congress. Ross Perot couldn't decide if he wanted to run or not.

In 2000, Gore couldn't get his facts or numbers straight.

In 2004, Kerry flip flopped when Dean was beating him in the polls. Then Dean himself lost it with his screaming concert.

Who says I am? Another ASSumption by the pot smoking slacker. :idmo:

No Democratic candidate has impressed me since I have been able to vote.

In 1988, Dukakis couldn't decide which side he wanted to be on.

In 1994 and 1998, Clinton looked like a used car salesman and Hillary was still trying to use her husband as a political big stick to get her stuff through Congress. Ross Perot couldn't decide if he wanted to run or not.

In 2000, Gore couldn't get his facts or numbers straight.

In 2004, Kerry flip flopped when Dean was beating him in the polls. Then Dean himself lost it with his screaming concert.

I like when you get all raaar... maybe there is a reason nobody remembers yoru birthday.