• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

How do I get 12 year old girls excited?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I often Wonder how it is so successful, it takes a decent amount of knowledge to get a lot of the humor

That said when is is not wearing something like that I do wonder how most people keep paying attention- when I checked the ratings a while back it is by far the highest rated comedy on TV and it cleans up in syndication to.

She's being type cast as some sort of sci-fi has been with this Travelocity commercial.

Ralph

VIP
My sense of humor is more the George Carlin and Jim Norton style; that is, educated dirty humor. I used to love The Simpsons, South Park, and Family Guy... but I haven't found any of those funny in over 10 years. I can't remember the last movie I actually watched. I do still laugh at Animal House. :shrug:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I often Wonder how it is so successful, it takes a decent amount of knowledge to get a lot of the humor
Not really. It's pseudo-intellectual humor designed to make dumb people feel smart for understanding it.