• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

How old were you when you stopped

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I remember in the schoolyard one classmate asking "yo, you watch TTA?" and I had no clue what he was talking about.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
I watch Sid The Science Kid every day with the lad. He loves that show. I think I know all of the common songs by heart. :jump:

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Anything on pbs is great. We love word world, curious george, and sid the science kid. I however hate cailluo but my son loves that bastard.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, still watch...

Saturday morning cartoons... not sure.. In Junior High I remember I was still watching Tiny Toon Adventures.

Tiny Toon Adventures Theme Song - YouTube

After that was Animaniacs,

Animaniacs Theme Song! ALL 3 VERSIONS! - YouTube

and the last saturday morning cartoon I watched was Pinky & The Brain. (Which later tried to transition to prime-time)

Pinky and The Brain Intro - YouTube
you forgot one

:rockz:

of newer stuff, The Looney tune Show is good as well as Regular Show

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
^ Never heard of that. Didn't forget, not in the same category of what I mentioned.

Ducktales would be but was before TTA IIRC.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Was it ever on Network television? Tiny Toons was an offshoot of Looney Toons... Animaniacs were fresh characters but the same basic TTA formula... Pinky and the Brain was a spin-off of Animaniacs.

Whatever video you linked to had no relation to anything I posted aside from possibly some familiar music- it certainly was not from the Looney Toons line.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Was it ever on Network television? Tiny Toons was an offshoot of Looney Toons... Animaniacs were fresh characters but the same basic TTA formula... Pinky and the Brain was a spin-off of Animaniacs.

Whatever video you linked to had no relation to anything I posted aside from possibly some familiar music- it certainly was not from the Looney Toons line.
yes, it was on Fox as part of the Kids WB (just like TTA, Animaniacs, and P&B)

read up, it is very much in the style of some of the old warner toons

Wikipedia Link!