• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

HP Laptop Parts

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The original battery doesn't last 3 seconds anymore... 15 minutes would be fine- just long enough to move it somewhere else and plug it in.

mud-man

WOLVERINES!!
VIP
The original battery doesn't last 3 seconds anymore... 15 minutes would be fine- just long enough to move it somewhere else and plug it in.
If I had an old laptop and needed a new batt I would get the knock off batts as well. OEM batts=$$$$$$$$$$$$ and why put more money into a older machine than needed.

mud-man

WOLVERINES!!
VIP
These are for my cousin BTW not me... HP's not my style.
Mehh they are all the same HP/Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, acer, Panasonic, Toshiba. I have fixed most brands at one time or another. The ones I find the worst are Dell but that’s just my 2 cents. Buy whatever fits your price point with the features you need/want.

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
god our dell laptops at work go through batterys almost ever 3 months if lucky. The generics last a month if that. Doesn' thelp our mechanics are pretty rough with them.