• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I don't think a turbo 4 cylinder gas engine would be a bad thing in a Wrangler

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I will assume that since the back window is down the switch or motor has already failed.
They fall so hard you'll think you just got t-boned when the regulator snaps.

Trying to call me out, but admitting that you've seen the movie.
:owned:
He did get a blowjob out of it, which is pretty damn rare in married life. That's not too bad :shrug:

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
Formula 1 is a real world design and testing platform for engines. They have dropped the big engines and are switching to 2 litre turbo charged PLUS electric engine combos. You will start seeing a lot of these on the markets coming through. Audi already have one in the 8 series. Pretty soon there will be some very powerful engines that are of a size we used to expect to see in compacts kicking out power levels that shame the old V8's
The formula one developers aren't doing that because they want to. Their rules are ever changing and nobody likes the new turbo V6's over the V8's, V10's and V12's of the previous generations.

neevo

Limey Hippo
The formula one developers aren't doing that because they want to. Their rules are ever changing and nobody likes the new turbo V6's over the V8's, V10's and V12's of the previous generations.
It doesnt matter if they have to or not, they take the design and get the best out of the limitations imposed. F1 tries to limit the top speed of the cars and the developers work to get the fastest car out of those limits - and do every time. All these eventually feed done to the cars you and I drive a few years later. KERS is a good example

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Turbo = rice. **** that shit.

I want MOAR motor, not less with a hairdryer attached.
Turbo = genuine displacement on demand.

These ****ing stupid systems turning cylinders off in a big engine are WAY more complex than a hair dryer with variable pitch/diameter wheels. They're able to make torque "curves" that just hit the desired amount at 1200-1800rpm and stay there the entire rest of the rev range. Drive one and you'll realize how stupid your statement is.

John's 2L turbo 4 has more power EVERYWHERE on the tach than your 3.2 SRT V6 has ANYWHERE on the tach. No bullshit.

Last edited: