• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I found a gallon of peanut oil in my garage

C5inAZ [JU]

Archived
Left over from the last time I fried a turkey. Neighbors looked at me funny when I poured it into the fuel tank on the dieselwag.

JLS [JU]

Archived
should have put in a Niner.

what do you do with your old/used engine oil, and gear oil, and trans, transfer case fluid?

Virgil [JU]

Archived
I have to find somewhere around here to take my jug of used peanut oil. I filtered it once on its way back into the jug, but it probably would need to be filtered again before being used as "biofuel".

C5inAZ [JU]

Archived
I have to find somewhere around here to take my jug of used peanut oil. I filtered it once on its way back into the jug, but it probably would need to be filtered again before being used as "biofuel".
Filtered and de-watered. Post it up onto CL and someone will probably take it. That is what I did with the 4gal that I pulled out of my turkey fryer.