• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I Guess It's Time For Another One Of These

Yessir. We spent all day Friday there... Caught the rumor that Barack Obama stopped by Nick's but we were all too hammered to drive anywhere :rotflmao: Turns out he actually did crash the women's race and stopped by Nick's later... Remind me to snap a picture of the new sign for you. Not too shabby.

I'm still trying to figure out what's coming out of my mouth.
I wanted to pork a chick who lived in Hoosier Courts. Never did. One of my bigger IU regrets :jump:

New Nicks sign?? Sticks out past the new condos/whatever? Please do snap a pic of it.

I read about Obama on the IDS site and I saw a picture of him signing a wall at Nicks. I don't really remember a wall that people signed. But I only recall being sober at Nicks once or twice.

"All right, just take the JUOT test and post fully clothed (more normal) pictures in this thread: http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=865799"

This is about as normal as I get