• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I had no idea post backgrounds weren't pure white here...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
While the screen on my laptop looked great it apparently wasn't great at shades of white. I had no idea until now that post backgrounds on JUOT are actually a very light blue and not pure white.

Anyone else notice?

Are you using an external monitor or did you get a new laptop?

To answer your question - yes, I've always known the post background is a light blue-gray.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I am using a circa 2004 Sony right now. It's windows XP, 2.5 GB of RAM, 15.6" screen at 1280x800 res... It actually doesn't run half bad. Browsing is actually faster then on my old laptop since I am keeping a lot less tabs open.

I'm sending mom to PC Richards around the block with a couple of options I printed out this morning of HP laptops, all sub-$1000- if they have any in stock I'll use it for now to get me through until the new MBPs are released, or at least announced, and determine where I want to go from there.