• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I think it is time to upgrage to a new iMac.....

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
I just bought the top of the line 27" 5K iMac with 24GB ram and a 1TB Fusion drive for my office.. ****er is nice!

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Fusion drive is garbage and not JUOT approved.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
i have one oriented horizontally... and the other vertically.... varies based upon what type of thing i'm doing.
Vertical disrupts my workflow. Not to mention the shelf height at my desk doesn't allow for vertical.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I'll put up a thread about it in a couple of months, got a neat home project I'm using it for.

set this motherfawker up on monday of this week,

so far, i hate this keyboard.

computer is faster than my old one - but not holy shit faster..

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
We just rolled in two 60" UHDTVs into a job site trailer for monitors on one of our Albertsons jobs in Cali.

jjj

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Oh. Yeah, not impressed. They're "ok" but not grand. SSD livens up pretty much any computer. :agree:
I think they're better than most, with the current iteration having 128gb of SSD, but still.....