• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I would support a political forum

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Joe is trying to make this place grow. With as many keywords and political phrases as OAC uses he would be the biggest help in improving our search ranking. jjj

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Joe is trying to make this place grow. With as many keywords and political phrases as OAC uses he would be the biggest help in improving our search ranking. jjj
And I suspect Cliffy would somehow, accidentally, manage to drag some poor fools back here for education even though he claims to no longer troll.

:jump:

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
And I suspect Cliffy would somehow, accidentally, manage to drag some poor fools back here for education even though he claims to no longer troll.

:jump:
I am only responsible for the most recent guy. He turned out alright once he quit flooding the board.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Uh huh......

You've got history of stiring things up at random boards and then dropping a link back to either here or whatever board we were on at the time.