• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Idaho Girl Found; Brother Feared Dead

"Duncan, 42, had an outstanding warrant for failing to register as a high-risk sex offender and was facing charges of molesting a 6-year-old boy in Minnesota. He had been released on bail in April, just weeks before the children disappeared."

So why was this piece of SH!T not locked up still? :swear: :headpop: :redfrown: :steamin:

This turd walks away, yet there's a story of some guy who got busted taking a leak on the shoulder of the highway, was arrested for public indecency, and is now labeled as a sex offender. :puzzled:

Molest a child, die immediately. Problem solved.

off a cough said:
This turd walks away, yet there's a story of some guy who got busted taking a leak on the shoulder of the highway, was arrested for public indecency, and is now labeled as a sex offender. :puzzled:
Molest a child, die immediately. Problem solved.
That was one of the reasons why I was originally leary of the sex offender registration laws. The penal code for peeing on a tree is the same for being a weenie wagger. I need to get unlazy and do some research to see if it is still that way. I checked the Megan Law sites and all the dirtbags on there were convicted of real child molestation.

Taggart [JU]

Archived
Socrates Rules said:
That was one of the reasons why I was originally leary of the sex offender registration laws. The penal code for peeing on a tree is the same for being a weenie wagger. I need to get unlazy and do some research to see if it is still that way. I checked the Megan Law sites and all the dirtbags on there were convicted of real child molestation.
They're BULL****. They are the result of legislation by emotion instead of reason. If someone is a danger to society, they should be locked up. If experience proves that real sex offenders (not some guy taking a leak on a bush) are very likely to offend again when released, then they should be permanently removed from society. If they are let loose to live among the rest of society, then they should pose no danger and not need registration, notification or constant harassment. To let criminals live among society in general, is the same as making the rest of us live in a sort of prison regardless whether they are "registeres" and posted on some stupid web site..