• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

If you could ask God one question, what would it be?

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I certainly do.

You honestly believe this is all just some accident?
Nope. But I don't believe any of the story books that have been dreamed up to explain it, either. I don't believe I'm the most awesome thing that exists (although many do,) but every book so far trying to explain it so far has just been written by people looking for control. Hell, the cover of your "King James Edition" bible tells you that it was modified to the liking of some dude. I believe that God, whatever it may be, has no book. We have no ****ing idea what's bigger than us.

Liam W

If he exists (he might), then it would be something like this:

My Brain said:
If you're all knowing and all powerful, then why don't you let other people know if something bad it going to happen? Also, why is the old testament so bad...?
Oh, and everyone else can shut up, yeah, laugh at me in private.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
Really? You expected us to swallow that cock and bull story about Mary being a virgin, and either Joseph or the Roman that Mary worked for as a maid wasn't responsible? You didn't make us all that gullible, Dude.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
As God's representative, I can clear a few things up:
"Why should some people have to suffer even when they didn't do anything wrong?"
shit happens. deal with it.
If he really shuffled his feet.
yes
Why is there evil?
free will
How do I get the best orgasm?
kill yourself
What does God need with a starship?
the cupholders
Has he created civilisations on other planets?
only geeks ponder such
W. T. F. were you thinking?

:wtf::puzzled:
leftover parts
No question for him. If he exists (which I am confident he does not), I have no respect for such a being. I will gladly go to Hell for eternity if that is the price for my beliefs.
stock up on sunscreen heathen
Hey, where the white women at?
the mall
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
half a spit
"WHAT'S A GINGER GOTTA DO FOR ANOTHER COUPLE INCHES????"
lose weight
Do the Mormons really piss you off?
they burn in hell
"How's it hangin'?"
to the left

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
GROWN PEOPLE STILL BELIEVING IN FAIRY TALES IS FUNNY.

IMMA DROP A BOMB ON YA... THE EASTER BUNNY IS NOT REAL EITHER.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
GROWN PEOPLE STILL BELIEVING IN FAIRY TALES IS FUNNY.

IMMA DROP A BOMB ON YA... THE EASTER BUNNY IS NOT REAL EITHER.
if you are an atheist and only live one short life, why chainsmoke and drastically shorten it?

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
SMOKING TAKES 10 YEARS OFF OF YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE THE ONES AT THE END... THE ADULT DIAPER WEARING, KIDNEY DIALYSIS YEARS. I DONATE THEM TO ANYBODY THAT WANTS THOSE YEARS.

if you are an atheist and only live one short life, why chainsmoke and drastically shorten it?

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
SMOKING TAKES 10 YEARS OFF OF YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE THE ONES AT THE END... THE ADULT DIAPER WEARING, KIDNEY DIALYSIS YEARS. I DONATE THEM TO ANYBODY THAT WANTS THOSE YEARS.
Smoking usually shortens it by more than that but you are a fool to think the emphysema, cancer, cardiovascular destruction etc caused directly by smoking is a cakewalk compared to old age issues. Enjoy gasping for breaths for 18 months at the end of your shortened singular existence. :rotflmao:

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
I KNOW THE RISKS. BUT THANK YOU. :beerchug:

Smoking usually shortens it by more than that but you are a fool to think the emphysema, cancer, cardiovascular destruction etc caused directly by smoking is a cakewalk compared to old age issues. Enjoy gasping for breaths for 18 months at the end of your shortened singular existence. :rotflmao:

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
WHO SAID I WAS AN ATHEIST?
DID JIM FIXX SMOKE? WHAT SHORTENED HIS LIFE? HOW DID FAIRY TALES OR TOBACCO RELATE TO HIS DEMISE. THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS.

yet you avoided the question: