• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Independence Day: Resurgence

neevo

Limey Hippo
OH MY DAMN -- YOU JUST OUT-JOHN'D JOHN

"I worked in videos at the toime"

:rotflmao: Was it Movie Gallery or Blockbuster? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Neither, not that I have ever heard of the former

It was a UK wide store, in fact I worked for 3 different ones and made a lot of good friends in that time, both staff and customers so have fond memories of that time. Laugh all you like, I dont care for that very reason :beerchug:

Justin

Damn.
VIP

It was a UK wide store, in fact I worked for 3 different ones and made a lot of good friends in that time, both staff and customers so have fond memories of that time. Laugh all you like, I dont care for that very reason :beerchug:
DID THEY MAKE YOU WEAR MOVIE FLAIR?

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium

I worked at Movie Gallery for three years. I wouldn't really say I was "in the video industry" as you so boldly did :rotflmao:

I do remember having to answer the phone sometimes "thank you for calling Movie Gallery on Commerce Avenue, where you can pre-order your copy of (insert Disney movie here) for only $19.95, this is Brandon, how can I help you?" You know the dues we all pay to be in the movie industry :rotflmao:

Justin

Damn.
VIP
I worked at Movie Gallery for three years. I wouldn't really say I was "in the video industry" as you so boldly did :rotflmao:

I do remember having to answer the phone sometimes "thank you for calling Movie Gallery on Commerce Avenue, where you can pre-order your copy of (insert Disney movie here) for only $19.95, this is Brandon, how can I help you?" You know the dues we all pay to be in the movie industry :rotflmao:
WHAT WAS ON YOUR BUSINESS CARD?

IBPHOTOCOPYOFASS

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
WHAT WAS ON YOUR BUSINESS CARD?

IBPHOTOCOPYOFASS
It was a portion of one of my balls - the technology at the time wouldn't allow me to shrink the full picture down to the size of a business card.