• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Independence Day

Crazy Hawk

Willbillys
Will it ever get old? And the President's speech at the airport... "This, is our INDEPENDENCE DAY!"

It brought tears of pride to my eyes.

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
So if all the baby ships needed the mother ship to supply them with power (remember the one at Area 51 powered up when the aliens arrived), then would not all of the ships lose power and crash as soon as they blew up the mother ship?

Crazy Hawk

Willbillys
So if all the baby ships needed the mother ship to supply them with power (remember the one at Area 51 powered up when the aliens arrived), then would not all of the ships lose power and crash as soon as they blew up the mother ship?
Wow I never thought of that. Technically, they should never have made it back!

Maybe the ships had a power supply storage system that would allow the aliens to make it back and land before the ship exploded.

Tyler Durden

BANNED!
From what I remember, the big ship provided a signal to activate. Not necessarily a power source.