• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Jeep Wrangler pickup and baby Wrangler in the works?

John

Transplant
VIP
Why limit your search? I guarantee I could find that truck here. I'd even put you up for the night if you desired.

Now finding a slightly used knight armor 6 speed Pro4X Xterra and I'd agreed whole heartedly. I gave up after searching for a few weeks when I found a deal too good to turn down on an S model with the options I cared about.

Ralph

VIP
Why limit your search? I guarantee I could find that truck here. I'd even put you up for the night if you desired.

Now finding a slightly used knight armor 6 speed Pro4X Xterra and I'd agreed whole heartedly. I gave up after searching for a few weeks when I found a deal too good to turn down on an S model with the options I cared about.
If you really think you can find me that truck, I'll be in touch when it comes time to replace the ZJunk.

timmo

VIP
I liked that, although I traded in pretty much the same truck ('09) for an Xterra since the bed was so useless and the Xterra worked better for my uses.
I just need enough bed to haul the occassional piece of furniture or large appliance. Gonna miss the WJ, but it was approaching 100k. I suspected tranny issues in the not too distant future.

John

Transplant
VIP
I just need enough bed to haul the occassional piece of furniture or large appliance. Gonna miss the WJ, but it was approaching 100k. I suspected tranny issues in the not too distant future.
42RE and I'd agree. 545RFE and no so much.

The Frontier turning radius is horrible, I can't imagine with a long bed, but really the Frontier needs a long bed with a sharper turning radius. One of the reasons that I got rid of my Frontier was the deplorable turning radius.

timmo

VIP
42RE and I'd agree. 545RFE and no so much.

The Frontier turning radius is horrible, I can't imagine with a long bed, but really the Frontier needs a long bed with a sharper turning radius. One of the reasons that I got rid of my Frontier was the deplorable turning radius.
:agree: The turning radius does suck, but not a deal breaker for me.