• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Joe, BOP, BOP5, Coma-guy

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Two things,

1. Have you gotten to wear a wolf shirt yet? Do you need some in a smaller size than what you had?

2. Can we have the chat that AMB has? PLEASE!

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
please do not install chat :fatkid:

Websense, which many members here deal with block chat. Joel has tried a few times to hide the chat on his site and websense catches it every time :(

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium

Websense, which many members here deal with block chat. Joel has tried a few times to hide the chat on his site and websense catches it every time :(
ah. was unaware of this. Please disreguard chat install then.

Unless it can be put only on one of the "backup" sites :jump:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium

we dont give two shits what jabba has tried :rotflmao:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
ah. was unaware of this. Please disreguard chat install then.

Unless it can be put only on one of the "backup" sites :jump:
It can't be put on a backup domain but if it was really a big deal I could put it on only one style... but that would open up a whole other can of worms over which style to use it on and would anyone waste time changing styles.

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
It can't be put on a backup domain but if it was really a big deal I could put it on only one style... but that would open up a whole other can of worms over which style to use it on and would anyone waste time changing styles.
Very basic w/ chat and very basic w/out chat would be ideal :jump:

Make me admin for the night and i'll take care of it for you.