• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Joe, We need an advanced like system.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
VBSeo has this. You get a notification once someone likes your post and the post also says "BirdOPrey5 Like This"

My forum has it. ;)
The only problem I have with the VBSEO likes system is... It requires VBSEO. If they packaged their like system as a separate product I would buy it tomorrow.

It will be a cold day in hell before I install VBSEO on this forum though.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
VBSEO is a commercial plugin that increase the SEO of sites it's installed on. However it is also the number 1 reason for mod conflicts and is a big strain on the server. It has also had some high-profile security issues.

It just wouldn't be useful for a site like this that hides 90% of it's content from search engines anyway.

Personally i feel most of it's "SEO benefits" are negligible anyway. Every day Google gets smarter and in the end it's content that matters above all else.