• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JU Members that need to suck on a a12 gauge

#1 JU Member that needs to suck on a 12 gauge, shoved all the way down his throat, again and again ... (if anything's left of him

:agree: :agree: :agree:

ccspig!!

Spames, had to borrow your description ... it's delightful.

ccsp [JU]

Archived
cherokeegrrl said:
#1 JU Member that needs to suck on a 12 gauge, shoved all the way down his throat, again and again ... (if anything's left of him

ccspig!!

Raar?

:mrwave:

:jump:

Spames [JU]

Archived
cherokeegrrl said:

ccspig!!

Double barrel 12GA !!!!!!11111 :pirate:

Jeffery [JU]

Archived
Wharfrat said:
Glad to see you still obsess about me even when I leave for months at a time :jump:

Just hoping your toes found their way to the trigger on that 12 gauge dumbass ;)

And "months at a time" is yet another e-exaggeration the truth just does not agree with :disagree: yet another tall tale and stretched truth from an expert internet liar :clapping:

Jeffery said:
Just hoping your toes found their way to the trigger on that 12 gauge dumbass ;)

And "months at a time" is yet another e-exaggeration the truth just does not agree with :disagree: yet another tall tale and stretched truth from an expert internet liar :clapping:
Yup I was right. Projection. :clapping: