• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JUOT stock trader

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
Yes I actually play with that thing, but I noticed a 'bug', that made me lose my ass. Before Google split their stock, they were trading well above $1000 a share after the split its been hovering around the $500 range. The problem is that the trader app here didn't account for the split and now it shows me with massive losses instead of gains. Joe being the VBB guru you are, WTF is up with that? My dreams of being an e-millionare are dashed. I may just need to jump out of an e-window with those losses.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Unfortunately the stock split bug I've known about early on, pretty sure it has been brought up before- the main reason I've never done any serious competition with the mod. This isn't something I wrote- not sure there is any way to account for splits- the necessary data may not be available.