• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Kool Aid is all drunk up

Among this sea of spoiled adults still swinging off of their parents ball sac I made a mistake by thinking you were amongst them.
my ma still buys me clothes....

the sweater, socks, belt, wallet and leather jacket I am wearing today was all bought by her.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
That's awesome - I like it. It's almost as capable as my Gear and Gear S I've had for a couple of years now, but you already know that.

I had a Mickey Mouse watch when I was 3 and didn't know how to tell time. I still have it somewhere.
Did you have the one that played the song? I'm now wondering where mine is. I'd wear that shit over the fancy watches on the shelf.

my ma still buys me clothes....

the sweater, socks, belt, wallet and leather jacket I am wearing today was all bought by her.
My mom stops by my house every day on her way home from work to check my blood pressure and make sure my skin and eyes don't look jaundiced. She doesn't much buy me clothes, though - she buys me toys that the wife would give me shit for buying myself. Motorcycles, RC cars, big stupid-ass 4Runners, shit like that.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Mine is more capable for me since I don't own either of those :pirate:
I like it. Buddy at work got one on launch day, it's really cool shit. I just can't help but rib it a bit because Apple seems to "invent" shit that's several years old and their marketing department is awesome enough that they get the credit for the ideas.

Ardvark

I'm getting gear 2 right after christmas. So I can tell you what the I watch 10 will be like

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I wish it wouldn't take screen shots of the face all the time :rotflmao:

I get tons of random pics in my photo album