• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Last week of NFL regular season.

Dutch169

Union and proud of it.
Jets end with better record than Giants. :naw:
And got me a free steak dinner. Looked like the Jets were starting to get it together. Smith was a lot better towards the end of the season. The Giants just plain ole' sucked. They couldn't get started and Eli had 28 Int's. Some big names are going to be gone in the off season.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
yeah. this is why Cleveland never gets past rebuilding stage.
Right. And what player would want to come here? A coach is one thing, they get paid to not work (at least coach) when they get fired. Bring in players to fit one system, fire that coach, and the next guy uses another system. And supposedly Joe Banner and Mike Lombardi are not well-liked in the league.

They went through another three or four QB's this year, while trying to make the last regime's QB work...WTF did they expect?

I'm not even that big a fan and I'm not pissed but the whole thing is just baffling. It's getting to levels of Al Davis stupidity. Browns management makes Mike Brown in Cincinnati look like a genius.