• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

laying tile

Ardvark

the top will get a plywood then duraback then tiled - the side gaps are about right for placement, the head and toes gaps will not be centered but the left area will be about 8 inches just big enough for candles. tub will need to be lifted - (hoping a 2" spacer kit from 4wheelparts.com will work)

I have to decide which way to create an access door so I can get to the motor and heater of the tub. The access door will be right next to the toilet.

I am leaning towards this magnetic setup that will allow me to create a door out of tile, so when I tile the kneewall front, the door will blend right in. Yes I will need to pull the toilet every time I need in there but not a big deal better than looking at the access door if it doesn't blend in very well.

the tile for that is a combination of mini subway glass tile and other decorative tile

there will be 1 course of tile around as a backsplash on three walls

34" tv goes on the left wall