• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Lifted the WK2...what was I thinking?

I'm sure it is

That doesn't mean it will be fun towing something uphill for 11ty billion miles. It might get out of 4th gear once or twice along the way :beerchug:
It's a diesel. It pulls the JK like the trailer is empty normally, but that said, haven't decided if I want to pull it through the mountains. I may end up driving mine myself.

It looks like his is going to rub pulling into driveways.
I took it out and "flexed it" if you can call it that. The tires don't rub, believe it or not. Theres isn't much wheel travel in the WK2, even with a lift. It drives really nice, but I wouldnt try any real off roading in it.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I took it out and "flexed it" if you can call it that. The tires don't rub, believe it or not. Theres isn't much wheel travel in the WK2, even with a lift. It drives really nice, but I wouldnt try any real off roading in it.
That's good news. It sure does look like it would rub.

Get the noise and ABS resolved today?