• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Lolz Wharfy

Brock [JU]

Archived
You will get nothing considering nothing was ever done to you by me.

If anything, you are the one harassing me now.

Are any of these phone calls you? If so, they are all recorded and the numbers are all in our computer system.

I will get you if you are one of the ones calling.
Is my prepaid cellular phone I picked up in North Caroline in your system?:thup2:

You will get nothing considering nothing was ever done to you by me.

If anything, you are the one harassing me now.

Are any of these phone calls you? If so, they are all recorded and the numbers are all in our computer system.

I do not call people on this forum or send packages to their houses.. :wavin2:

is this going to be the new

We'll type this slowly for you.
iPhone uses acc ONLY
No mp3 is on the device, or can be used, unless converted.

:puzzled:

I really don't get it. Lots of jokes about getting pissed off at the innerwebs, then these guys actually take the time to look up a number and call someone's work.

By the time I stand up from the tube I could give a rats ass
I just remember the threads that went from "Pollock is gonna get owned at work" to "Marty is a nice guy" I personally have better things to do than call someones work just to start crap :shrugs:

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
These people were way to easy to rile up in those days. Idiots. I spent a whole day laughing my ass off at them while at my pc terminal and not a single call was coming in, either from clients or from JU. Not even one.