• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Minecraft

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
play on creative mode if you just want to build something, survival mode for a more traditional video game experience.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Demo has no modes...

I just kept digging until it got too dark to see. :shrug: Not seeing the appeal of this game.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Demo has no modes...

I just kept digging until it got too dark to see. :shrug: Not seeing the appeal of this game.
its a sandbox game, if you dont like the free-roam games you wont. i like it, building increasingly complex buildings and defenses againts monsters, mining, etc

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
How do I build something?
any block can be picked up to build a structure, whehter it be wood, dirt, etc. build a crafting table and furnace. turn wood into planks, mine in teh ground for stone to build your house out of, you can craft doors and windows etc

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
yeah- how though? I press E and I see Inventory (what stupid letter choice...) but then what? There's no directions for the demo other than "Move with QASD and press E for inventory, look around with the mouse."

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
yeah- how though? I press E and I see Inventory (what stupid letter choice...) but then what? There's no directions for the demo other than "Move with QASD and press E for inventory, look around with the mouse."
i play the xbox version its very intuitive, dont know the pc version.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Joe... have you tried Googling for a how-to?

Whiteness

Joe, it is a fun and easy game once you give it a few minutes. See if you can change the difficulty to Peaceful and the zombies won't come out and kill you.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
So I have to say the PC demo of this game totally sucks... but... The Demo on the Google Play store on my Nexus 7 is freakin awesome. I will likely be buying the full app for $6.99.

Built me a house in creative mode,- too I can't save it in the demo... oh well... Onto bigger and better things!

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
How far deep can you dig?
I counted one time but don't remember. Don't dig straight down. Make a shitload of torches and find a cave. Explore the cave until you find coal and iron ore. Dig around down there. Don't forget to mark your path as you go down into the cave. It's very easy to get lost and killed. When you die you lose everything you are carrying unless you can get back to it.

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
My 8yo loves it. She has modded it on her iPod to add zombies that she goes around and kills with a hammer.

Whiteness

So I have to say the PC demo of this game totally sucks... but... The Demo on the Google Play store on my Nexus 7 is freakin awesome. I will likely be buying the full app for $6.99.

Built me a house in creative mode,- too I can't save it in the demo... oh well... Onto bigger and better things!
Yeah I got hooked on the mobile one first, once you get tired of that go back and try the regular version.