• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Mobile Style in ICS

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I've noticed since my phone updated to ICS that when I open a thread containing a video, the text always is much smaller to accomodate the video frame. I didn't experience it in the past. Problem occurs across browsers both the default as well as Opera.

Also, it would help if you made videos a link in the mobile style just as you have pictures. That music thread kills my phone browser when I've tried opening it.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The music thread kills my PC browser- I haven't visited it in months. :jump:

What android version is ICS?

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
The music thread kills my PC browser- I haven't visited it in months. :jump:

What android version is ICS?
Ice Cream Sandwich. Android 4.0.4, one previous to the current hotness.

FWIW, I'd love it if you made having videos optional for the regular styles just like images are.

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
what thread monk?? I have a droid locked up at version 2.6 or something non current, because my 'ancient' phone isn't compatible (phone is like a year old...) so maybe I can see if your issue come up on my antique o/s as well

FWIW the mobile skin here is best in class that I have seen, other forums are just not usable on a phone as is, and most don't even have a half assed mobile skin, much less the awesome one here... thus, big kudos to the bop5 on that ccccccccc