• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Mod Switchup

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
folks rarely ask for such a change unless they are unhappy regime.... Was curious as to your motivation. Change for changes sake can be good.
The forum is slowing down - switch some things up and make it more interesting. New exciting mods is a start.

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
How will the new mods be more exciting?? Knowing how traffic will jump might sway the overlord to make the changes you are seeking. State your case man!

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
How will the new mods be more exciting?? Knowing how traffic will jump might sway the overlord to make the changes you are seeking. State your case man!
It will make the forum more exciting for me, causing me to post more. :clapping:

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Typical Cliff, disappears for long periods of time then shows up causing trouble. Like the uncle that you can't stand but have to invite to family events.

bunnygal

titz' clitz' bong hitz'
Typical Cliff, disappears for long periods of time then shows up causing trouble. Like the uncle that you can't stand but have to invite to family events.
:jump: I wish he would pull his disappearing act again soon! Take Brock too!

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
We need hdc and tooms back... Plus some of the others that have gone.... Where the hell is Tommy? (Not the whack job Tommy!)

Right now the Canadian members likely outnumber the American members. :spinonhead:

We need hdc and tooms back... Plus some of the others that have gone.... Where the hell is Tommy? (Not the whack job Tommy!)

Right now the Canadian members likely outnumber the American members. :spinonhead:
You just need to be friends w/them in real life, I talked w/tooms earlier. :rotflmao: